Fotor Help Center
- Account Settings Answer to the question about changing email, password and deleting your account
- Payment, Subscriptions and Credits Answers to payments, subscriptions and credits questions
- Downloading, Uploading and Sharing Tips for downloading, saving, uploading, and sharing your works
- AI Tools Tips and guides for using AIGC and AI-related tools
- Photo Editor Tips and guides for using photo editor
- Design & Collage Tips and guides for using design and collage tools
- Fotor Applications Answer to Fotor multi-platform application questions and PxBee stock photos questions
- Fotor Affiliate Answers to Fotor affiliate program related questions
Why Can’t I Use Fotor Pro / Pro+ Features?If you have subscribed Fotor Pro or Pro+ plan, but you find you can not use Pro or Pro+ features. Please check your login account first.
How to Cancel the SubscriptionIf you no longer want to subscribe to your Pro subscription, you can cancel it.Please note that if you cancel your subscription, you can no longer upload pictures to the Cloud, but your current pictures will be kept.
How to Delete Your AccountDelete your account can be easier than before. You just need to: Contact us at: email@example.com and let us know your account information such as email address or Facebook account.
If I Cancel My Subscription, Will I Get a RefundIf you cancel your subscription, your account will be automatically downgraded back to a free basic account at the end of your current subscription period.
How to Find My WorksThe works which are designed in different tools will be save in different places.If you edit your work in "Edit", it will be saved in Cloud.
Why I Can't Successfully Subscribe/Renew My Subscription"Insufficient_funds "/ ‘do_not_honor“ from the bank can be the reason of subscription failure. Please check if your card have no funds or your card has been invalid. You can change another card to have a try. If it still doesn't work, you can contact the card issuer.