Fotor Help Center
- Get started Step by step tutorials to help you get started
- Photo editor Tips and guides for using photo editor
- Graphic design Tips and guides for using design maker, adding graphics, images, text and managing designs
- Collage maker Tips and guides for using collage maker
- Account settings Answer to the question about changing email, password and deleting your account
- Subscriptions & Payment Answer to Fotor subscriptions and payment errors
- Downloading, saving and sharing Tips for downloading, saving and sharing your works
- Teams and privacy Include the fonts and stock photos for commercial use
- Fotor Mac/Windows/App Answer to Fotor multi-platform application questions
- PxBee Answer to Fotor's stock photos questions
Why Can’t I Use Fotor Pro / Pro+ Features?If you have subscribed Fotor Pro or Pro+ plan, but you find you can not use Pro or Pro+ features. Please check your login account first.
How to Cancel the SubscriptionIf you no longer want to subscribe to your Pro subscription, you can cancel it.Please note that if you cancel your subscription, you can no longer upload pictures to the Cloud, but your current pictures will be kept.
How to Delete Your AccountDelete your account can be easier than before. You just need to: Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your account information such as email address or Facebook account.
If I Cancel My Subscription, Will I Get a RefundIf you cancel your subscription, your account will be automatically downgraded back to a free basic account at the end of your current subscription period.
How to Find My WorksThe works which are designed in different tools will be save in different places.If you edit your work in "Edit", it will be saved in Cloud.
Why I Can't Successfully Subscribe/Renew My Subscription"Insufficient_funds "/ ‘do_not_honor“ from the bank can be the reason of subscription failure. Please check if your card have no funds or your card has been invalid. You can change another card to have a try. If it still doesn't work, you can contact the card issuer.