In Fotor, Removing background from an image can be done in several steps. Click here for a quick access to the feature.
When you are in Design app, following below steps:
1. Upload your image into the canvas: click the "Import" on the right to upload your own image. Or select the image from the "Cloud" or "Photos" to the Canvas.
2. Click on the image and "Image Cutout" will appear in the top left corner.
3. Click on "Image Cutout". There will be two options: smart portrait cutout and custom cutout. Click "Smart Portrait cutout", you can remove background from the image in one click.
When you are in Editor app, following below steps:
1. Upload your image into the canvas: click the "Import" on the right to upload your own image or click the "Upload" button or simply dragging the image into the canvas. You can also select the image from the "Cloud" or "Photos" to the Canvas.
2. Click on "Adjustments" feature and then choose "Image Cutout‘.
3. Click "Keep" button to brush the parts you want to keep and click the "Remove" button to remove the parts you don't want.
After you select the kept and removed parts of the image, please select "Apply" to finish the image cutout.
Is it helpful for you? If you still have any question or suggestion, just let us know at email@example.com
The support team will submit your valuable feedback to our product team and we are always committed to optimizing and improving our products to bring a better experience to our users.