Fotor's Collage Maker provides brilliant collage layouts and professional tools, making you creating attractive photo collages in a few clicks. Follow the steps below to begin your design:
Step 2：On the Collage Hub Page, you can choose the common collage modes, such as Art Collage, Classic Collage, Funky Collage and Photo Stitching.
Step 3: Select a preferred template after you browse all the collage layouts .
Step 4: Upload images: upload from the "Cloud" in the left toolbar or click "Import" in the upper right corner.
Step 5: Click the "Unlock" button in the upper right corner to adjust the size, orientation, and position of the image, etc.
Step 6: Stickers and text can be inserted in the left toolbar. At the top you can adjust the text size, color, font size, font, bold and slant, etc.
Step 7: Once your work is complete, you can choose to Save, Share and Export above.
Step 8: The saved collages can be viewed and managed in "My Collages" on the collage hub page.
- Click the "More" icon of the collage image to copy, rename or delete the collage work.
- You can also click on the small box in the upper left corner to batch select and delete.
Step 9: Manage cloud images:
- Click on the top right corner to upload images to the cloud for easy uploading of images for future collages.
- Click on the "New Folder" to sort the colleges.
- Click "More" in the upper right corner of the cloud images to edit, design, move to folders or delete images.