Step 1: Select a template or upload a photo
Step 2: Insert stickers: Click on the toolbar on the left and select Element.
- You can search for stickers or select graphics (basic shapes, lines, image shapes, illustrations, icons, image grids, cutout and patterns).
- Scroll down to see a wide range of stickers and then choose your favorite one to insert.
Step 3: Add texts : Click on the left toolbar and select Text
- Search for text combination material.
- Add a headline, sub headline or body text.
- Scroll down the mouse to see popular text combinations.
Step 4: Change a background
You can also click on the Background button to change the current background.
Step 5: Basic adjust
- Click on the edit icon in the top left corner of the template to select effects or adjust the brightness, contrast, and exposure of the image.
- The top right corner of the template also allows you to detach images, copy images, duplicate styles, rotate and flip, align, move layers, lock images and delete images. etc.
- Below the template you can rename the project, resize the project, zoom in and out of the canvas, preview the project.
Step 6: Once your design project is complete, you can choose to Save, Share and Export above.